- Which is the most densely populated city in the world?
- Which is poorest city in India?
- Which is the cleanest city in India?
- Which is the 1st largest city in India?
- Which city in India has highest population density?
- Which is the most populated city in India?
- Which city is big Mumbai or Delhi?
- Which city has best weather in India?
- Which country has the lowest population?
- Which is the best state to live in India?
- Where can I settle in India?
- Which is the most populated city in India in 2020?
- Which is the No 1 smart city in India?
- Why is India so populated?
- What are the 5 most densely populated countries?
Which is the most densely populated city in the world?
The Most Densely Populated Cities in the WorldDhaka, Bangladesh.
People per square kilometer: 44,000.
People per square kilometer: 32,300.
People per square kilometer: 25,700 (data is from 2011) …
People per square kilometer: 21,000.
Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Alexandria, Egypt.More items…•.
Which is poorest city in India?
Alirajpur districtAlirajpur district in Madhya Pradesh is the poorest in the country where 76.5 per cent of people are poor. Eradicating all forms of poverty is considered an “indispensable requirement for sustainable development” and “the greatest global challenge”.
Which is the cleanest city in India?
IndoreIndore, Madhya Pradesh The largest and most populous city of Madhya Pradesh, Indore ranked 149 in 2014 in cleanliness ranking, but due to political and administrative will, it now proudly holds the “cleanest city of India” title for the fourth consecutive year!
Which is the 1st largest city in India?
MumbaiListRankCityState or union territory1MumbaiMaharashtra2DelhiDelhi3BangaloreKarnataka4HyderabadTelangana90 more rows
Which city in India has highest population density?
DelhiDensity of population in India is 382 persons per sq km. Delhi (11,320) turns out to be the most densely inhabited followed by Chandigarh (9,258), among all States/UTs, both in 2001 and 2011 Census. There has been an Increase of 181.96 Million Persons in Absolute Number of Population in india during 2001 -11.
Which is the most populated city in India?
Share of population in India 2019 by leading city The population in New Delhi was approximately 28.5 million, the most among the leading Indian cities in 2019. Mumbai and Kolkata rounded up the three most populated cities across the country that year.
Which city is big Mumbai or Delhi?
Delhi and Mumbai are India’s two biggest cities with 16.8 and 12.5 million people each. The population density of Mumbai, however, is much higher than Delhi – it is the world’s second-most densely populated city with over 20,000 people per square kilometre.
Which city has best weather in India?
1. Which city in India has the best weather? Few Indian cities having pleasant weather through the year are Pune, Bangalore, Nashik, Mysore, Nainital, Hyderabad, etc.
Which country has the lowest population?
Vatican CityThe Smallest Countries The three least populated countries in the world are Vatican City, an enclave in Rome, Monaco, a principality on the Mediterranean coast, an enclave within Southern France, and Nauru, an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
Which is the best state to live in India?
Here’s the list of best Indian cities to live in 2020.Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad is situated in the region of Telangana and popularly known as city of Mughals and Nizams. … Mumbai, Maharashtra. … Pune, Maharashtra. … Bangalore, Karnataka. … Chennai, Tamil Nadu. … Kolkata, West Bengal. … Delhi. … Jaipur, Rajasthan.More items…•
Where can I settle in India?
1. Best cities to live in India for Job OpportunitiesGurgaon. Gurgaon is a city located in the North Indian state of Haryana. … Bangalore. Bangalore is the capital Indian state of Karnataka which is one of the growing metropolitan cities in India. … Hyderabad. … Pune. … Chennai. … Mumbai. … Hyderabad. … Kota.More items…•
Which is the most populated city in India in 2020?
India is the 7th largest country in the world by area, and a country this large has a population to match….Population of Cities in India (2020)Name2020 PopulationLocationMumbai12,691,836MapDelhi10,927,986MapBengaluru5,104,047MapKolkata4,631,392Map150 more rows
Which is the No 1 smart city in India?
Agra has topped the list of Smart Cities in India, scoring above cities like Surat and Indore. Taking residents by surprise, Agra has topped the list of Smart Cities in India, scoring above cities like Surat and Indore.
Why is India so populated?
Thus, the population growth experienced in India can largely be explained by variations in birth and death rates. In 1900, India’s population was roughly 238 million. … Other reasons that have contributed to high birth rates are early marriages, lack of awareness, poverty and illiteracy, and illegal migration.
What are the 5 most densely populated countries?
Macao, Monaco, Singapore, Hong Kong and Gibraltar are the five most densely populated. Singapore has nearly 8,000 people per km2 – more than 200 times as dense as the US, and 2000 times that of Australia.